The Best Miami and Beaches Realtor Presents Homes for Sale You Dream About
Meet Our Founder
With over 15 years’ experience in the real estate market, a love to service the needs of the customer and a commitment to show others the benefits of investing in properties, Jessica formed Intracoastal Real Estate Group (IREG), a premier realty company that lives by the motto, "80% of realtors aren't serious about your business, welcome to the other 20%!"
Her background includes architectural experience, property management, commercial, investment properties, and residential properties. Every real estate agent at IREG must follow her lead and live by these principles:
» We are very responsive to people and their needs
» We love exploring communities and properties
» We are never overly judgmental
» We have a deep appreciation for architecture and design
» We don't give up easily
» We love living by the realtor’s rule book of fair practice
» We are not afraid to put ourselves out there
» We see things for what they could become, not just what they are
Let us help you achieve your dreams when it comes to the property you desire.
We are very serious about helping you in your adventure.
Meet Our Administration
As an automotive professional and as a real estate agent, Jay is well regarded in Dade and Broward Counties as a business broker, and is pleased to offer his services as a realtor, too.
Possessing the knowledge and skills honed through years of experience, Jay is a formidable ally for clientele. Jay believes that hard work and fair dealing are the cornerstones to every good business relationship.
As a licensed real sales associate with a passion for the automotive field, Jay found it natural to specialize as a business broker/commercial real estate agent. His attention to detail and ability to focus on producing results has proven a winning combination for buyers and sellers alike.
Jay hails from Boston, MA, studied architecture while in the Air Force, and was an air traffic controller. Auto body went from a hobby to a career, and Jay. He resides in Miami, FL, with his family and enjoys traveling and scuba diving.
Meet Our Realtor/Business Broker
Lyndon was born in Detroit Michigan – The Motor City. While in High School his family relocated to Tennessee. After Graduation he enlisted in The United States Air Force and worked as an Aircraft Mechanic. He was Honorably Discharged and entered into the civilian workforce. Starting off his civilian career he worked for The Norton Abrasive Company as a Manufacture Representative, followed by The Sherwin Williams Company as a Manufacture Representative and a Branch Manager in Miami Florida.
Wanting a taste of the American Dream, Lyndon decided to work for himself and became an independent operator of a distribution company servicing the Automotive Industry. The freedom of being his own boss and the desire to help his clients were two benefits that would carry on throughout his career.
Upon the great success of being an independent operator Lyndon was asked by two longtime friends to enter into the Auto Body industry. Joining their management team they quickly became the second highest producing shop in the U.S. at the time. After several years of working at the highest levels with this dealership “Dream Team”, he had the opportunity of a lifetime. For a decade they owned and operated the highest grossing independent Auto Body in the state of Florida.
Upon retiring from the automotive field, but still wanting to help others, Lyndon acquired a Florida Real Estate License and became a Realtor/ Business Broker. He says, “I’m truly happy with this next evolution in my career and for the chance to help clients obtain the property of their dreams.” We are happy as well to have such a well-regarded and successful member to our team!
Intracoastal Real Estate Group Delivers Value:
IREG is South Florida's number one resource when buying real estate, selling real estate and giving our clients the utmost in customer service. Whether you buy a home in Sunny Isles, Aventura, Miami Beach, Miami and South Florida or you sell a home in Sunny Isles, Miami Beach, Aventura, Miami and South Florida we have got you covered.
In addition, IREG offers brokerage services for commercial real estate, business brokerage and property management as well. IREG is the company and Jessica Alvarez is the realtor Miami has come to count on.
Residential. Commercial. Property Mgmt. Business Sales
16950 N. Bay. Rd
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
80% of Realtors don't take your business seriously.
Welcome to the other 20%